[Note: This post was written at our old URL. We have now moved. If you are reading this, you have gotten on board and arrived with us. Welcome!]
People get ready, there’s a train a-coming.
You don’t need no baggage
You just get on board.
Sometime in the next week, this blog is moving to a new URL.
On the recommendation of Aleksandra Harper, our social media expert, I’ve set up the blog in something called WordPress, a different “platform” with more bells and whistles. One of the features I’m most excited about is that it is easier to format blog entries.
What this means for you:
- When the blog is ready, I will announce the change here and ask you to sign up on the new URL.
- If all goes as it should, you should also receive an e-mail asking you to opt in or out for being a member of the blog.
- If you opt out, you will be left alone.
- If you opt in, you are in and life is good and I’m all smiles.
- If you do nothing, you will receive a reminder in a week or so, asking you again to sign up.
Please get ready to join us at the new URL.
And actually, feel free to either leave your baggage or bring it. This blog is dedicated to helping people, myself included, work through their baggage and decide what to keep or leave behind. This blog is dedicated to helping people, myself included, work through their baggage and decide what to keep or leave behind.
P.S. The quote above is Curtis Mayfield’s version of an old gospel song.
Filed under: Announcements
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!